We want to hear from you!
If you need to contact us, or have feedback that will help us in our work, then please send us a message. We also encourage you to take part in our regular community surveys. Or come to one of our public meetings.
We are here to serve Medford, and we can do that most effectively when you tell us what you think.
- What arts and cultural events would you like to see in Medford?
- What are important issues for arts and culture that we should know about?
- Do you have ideas for new and innovative public arts programming for your neighborhood?
- How could Medford be more arts-friendly?
- How can we strengthen the humanities (those language-based disciplines such as history and literature) in Medford?
- What kinds of public art would be at home in our parks, playgrounds, and open spaces?
- Are you interested in contributing to the Council’s work?
Your feedback and input help us decide how to set our priorities and which proposals are most important to fund.
To contact us, or send us comments or questions directly, you can:
- complete the submission form below; or
- write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- write a letter to us at:
Medford Arts Council
Medford City Hall
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155
You can also contact Allie Fiske, Executive Assistant and Cultural Liaison in the Office of the Mayor at Medford City Hall: email@example.com.