Grantee Reimbursement Requirements
Please read the following guidelines carefully. They are also available as a downloadable pdf here: Grantee Reimbursement Requirements
Your Medford Arts Council (MAC) grant will be used to reimburse you for expenses you have already incurred in accordance with your project budget submitted with your grant application. Once you have completed your project, please submit your completed LCC Program Reimbursement Form and required back-up materials. If your project includes multiple events, you may submit for partial reimbursement after each event, or wait until you have completed the entire project. To receive reimbursement your project must be completed by December 31, 2018, and your reimbursement requests must be mailed to us by no later than January 31, 2019.
Information on crediting requirements found here.
Some important details to remember when requesting reimbursement:
- Please complete all blanks on the LCC Program Reimbursement Form, including the name, address, and Tax I.D. number of the person or organization to whom the reimbursement check will be issued, and the dollar amount of the reimbursement you are requesting. LCC Program Reimbursement Forms may be downloaded online at http://www.massculturalcouncil.org/contracts/lccreim.pdf
- Make sure to sign and date the form.
- Beginning in 2017, we require you to complete an Assessment Form for all projects receiving a grant of $200 or greater. The form should be submitted with your reimbursement. The Assessment Form can be downloaded at http://www.medfordartscouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Grantee-Assessment-Report.pdf
- Attach copies of invoices, cancelled checks, or receipts for the expenses for which you are seeking reimbursement. The total amount of these expenses should be equal to at least the amount of the reimbursement you are requesting.
- With your reimbursement request, please also submit copies of any posters, postcards, press releases, news articles, program books, or other materials from your project to show us how the grant funds were used, and how you met the credit and publicity requirements for use of the MCC and MAC logos and credit statement.
- All grantees must submit a W-9 tax form with the reimbursement request. You can download the form from the IRS here.
Mail your completed LCC Reimbursement Form, your Medford Arts Council Assessment Form, and back-up materials to:
Medford Arts Council
c/o Medford City Hall
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155
Please note that there are some restrictions on the types of expenses for which you may be reimbursed. These include no reimbursement for food, beverages, gifts, or scholarships.
For full details on the restrictions, please visit the MCC website at:
Please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.